It’s crazy to think, but this will be my last post of 2015. I can’t believe it’s already the end of the year! This has been such a fun year and I have so many great memories with my dogs. From road trips and wine tastings to photo shoots and fundraisers, we packed a lot in this year.
It’s hard to pick my favorite moments, but I definitely had some big events that topped the list.
1. In January, I officially adopted Roscoe, my foster from Central Ohio Pom Rescue, whose tiny little face and sweet personality bring me so much joy every day.
2. In May Hunter, Roscoe and I took our first road trip to Charleston, S.C. and I discovered they are great travel companions!
3. In September I organized my first fundraiser, a “Pom Party” for Central Ohio Pomeranian Rescue.
4. In October, I bought a house with a big backyard for Hunter and Roscoe! Even though Hunter spends most of his time at the fence waiting for the dog next door and Roscoe mainly just sits on the deck…
5. We did quite a few modeling “shoots” throughout the year and in December, Hunter booked his first paid “modeling job” and will appear on an American Greetings card next summer!
(Photos of Hunter above taken by Boots and Bee Photography)
It’s been such a great year and I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store. I want to thank you all for reading as well as sharing your dogs and helpful tips all throughout the year. I’ve always seen this site as a community effort, so I look forward to collaborating with you even more in 2016!
As always, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com, to share your feedback or let me know about something cool you’ve done with your dog! I will be looking to update my annual 50 Things To Do With Your Dog, so don’t forget to let me know what I should include.
Happy New Year, from Hunter, Roscoe and I!