Whether you’re single, married or in a relationship, Valentine’s Day should be a day to celebrate those you love in your life. And who do you love more than your dog? (Don’t worry, I won’t tell.) There’s lots of fun ways to share the love with your furry friend, whether you’re feeling crafty, want to bake for your dog, or just want to buy him a special treat.
Here are some of my top picks:
1. 52 weeks of Treats – This e-book has lots of great ideas for treats you can make your dog, including “Puppy Kisses,” perfect for Valentine’s Day.
2. Treats from Fetch Pet Boutique + Spa (250 Rockcliff Dr., Rocky River) If you’re not really the baking type, Fetch has a wide array of tasty treats to buy for your dog for Valentine’s Day. The boutique also has cute dog gifts and accessories if you really feel like spoiling your pooch.
3. Vanilla Mint Kisses at Grateful Dog Bakery – You can stop by their store in North Ridgeville (31966 Center Ridge Rd, North Ridgeville) for a wide variety of treats or order these vanilla mint kisses online.
4. Heart Pet ID tag – A stylish and practical way to keep your pet safe, these pet ID tags can be ordered at here.
5. DIY Valentine’s Dog Bows – I’m not the craftiest of people, but this doggie bow DIY looks fairly easy. Maybe you can even make one for your dog in time for Valentine’s. See the tutorial here.
Check out all my Valentine’s ideas on my Pinterest page.
How will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day with your dog?