Of course I realize my dog doesn’t know it’s Christmas and won’t notice if I don’t get him a gift, but I’m still going to get him something. He is family isn’t he?
I’ve been looking for some new toys for Hunter’s Christmas present. He’s an aggressive chewer so I like to find him sturdy toys that will hold up well and keep him busy. In my search for gifts for him, I’ve come across a lot of other fun gifts. Don’t tell Hunter, but I may have gotten him something from this list..
1. Stroller https://caninestyles.com/products-page-2/carriers
2. Fitwarm® Adorable Polka Dots Fleece Dog Pajamas Pet Coats Soft Pjs Apparel, Medium
3. Dog Hammock http://fancy.com/things/253520141/Bambu-Hammock-Dog-Bed
4. PetPlay Snuggle Beds http://www.petplay.com/snuggle-beds/
5. K&H Lounge Sleeper Hooded Pet Bed, 20-Inch by 25-Inch, Tan Patchwork
1. Wobble Wag Giggle Ball – Keeps dogs happy all day!
2. Kyjen 2743 Doggy Blocks Spinner Dog Game Treat Scent Puzzle Toy, Large, Multicolored
3. Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Large
4. PetSafe Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble Meal Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium/Large
5. Hear Doggy Chew Guard Flats Toy, Gator, Green – makes a squeaky sound only your dog can hear.
1. Dogloveit Dog Fashion Cozy Horn Button Coat Pet Dog Cat Warm Jacket Winter Clothes, Black, Medium
2. Lucy & Co. Hello Hoodie http://www.lucyand.co/apparel/green-hello-hoodie
3. Navy Blue Anchor Dog Bow Tie Collar https://www.etsy.com/listing/91808016/navy-blue-anchor-dog-bow-tie-collar
4. The Skipper Pea Coat https://www.etsy.com/listing/54464200/the-skipper-dog-peacoat?ref=unav_listing-same
5. Beaded Pet Collars http://www.thekenyancollection.com/orders.html
Stay tuned later this week for my favorite, The Dog Lovers Gift guide, for what to buy the dog lovers in your life!